An easy & efficient way to disinfect footwear particularly in entrances to premises, barns, etc
- No splashing and complete coverage
- No leakage so environmentally friendly
- Mobile, long lasting and easy to clean
- Reduce risk from avian flu / bird flu, strangles and other diseases
How do the mats work?
The disinfectant mat has two parts:
- A 4cm thick, high density foam pad in a tough non-slip cover
- A unique waterproof sleeve to hold in the liquid.
The pad holds 10-15 litres of disinfectant which is transferred evenly onto the boot or shoe. It is easy to top up the disinfectant level while the mat is in use.
Our disinfectant mats:
- Use 75% less solution than a footbath with no splashing and complete coverage
- Are suitable for all disinfectants
- Are completely mobile; use them safely on any flat surface
- Are environmentally friendly; the sleeve prevents the disinfectant leaking into the surrounding area
- Have removable sleeves which can be power-washed. This is not possible in mats with sewn-in pads.