Eggs-port understands that your privacy is important to you. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Information About Us
Our site, www.eggsport.co.uk is owned and operated by Eggs-port Ltd, a limited company registered in England, whose main trading address is Hexham Mart, Tyne Green, Hexham, NE46 3SG, United Kingdom.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by our site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it, for example, when signing up for an account. Depending upon your use of our site, we may collect some or all of the following data:
- Your name and that of your business or company
- Contact information such as delivery addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
- IP address, web browser type and version, operating system and a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to are automatically collected.
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your account and your access to our site
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our site
- Supplying our products and services to you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to. You may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by following the links on the email.
- Analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”).
Data security is of great importance to us, and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through our site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your data with anybody unless legally required to do so, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via our site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes, including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us on payment of a small fee. Please contact us for more details.